Miss Julie Walker
QualificationsBSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics
- Low FODMAP diet for IBS/Constipation/Diarrhoea/Coeliac Disease/Diverticular
- Disease/IBD/Lactose intolerance
- Oncology: Malnutrition/Neutropaenia
- Weight Management: excluding bariatric patients
- Diabetes: Type 2 (excluding type 1)
- Dysphagia: Texture modification diet
Fees, Training & Background:
Since qualifying from Robert Gordon University in 1995 I have practiced in the NHS in many clinical settings and specialities. I left the NHS after 26 years to pursue Dietetics in alternative settings.
Out-with my practice at The Holly Hospital I work for Oviva providing remote Dietetic care for those with nutritional needs. I am King’s College London low FODMAP diet trained but enjoy all aspects of Dietetic care.
My focus is to ensure patients have access to practical advice and resources to help support their nutritional needs.
British Dietetic Association: 5423
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment