If your child is struggling with a health condition, you can see one of our paediatric consultants privately at our award-winning hospital.
Our expert team of consultant paediatricians can provide specialist advice, diagnosis and treatment for a range of conditions for children and young people (aged 3+) including:
- anaemia, vitamin D deficiency
- behavioural problems
- cough, asthma, wheeze
- daytime wetting/bedwetting
- developmental delay
- dyslexia, dyspraxia
- enlarged glands
- fits and funny turns, dizziness
- flat feet, knock knees, back pain, painful limbs/limp
- genital problems
- headaches, migraine
- infections of skin, ear/nose/throat, chest, urine etc
- limb pains
- obesity, poor weight gain
- skin rashes, eczema
- sore throat, ear pain
- speech delay, sleep concerns
- tummy pain, constipation, diarrhoea
- urine infections
- vomiting, reflux
- and much more.
We also have consultant doctors from most specialties including dental/max-fax, dermatology, ENT, oral surgery, ophthalmology and urology who see and treat children for surgery. You can read about paediatric surgery here.
Tests and scans on children and young adults
Our onsite Diagnostic Centre also has a consultant paediatric radiologist and can perform any x-rays or scans which may be required to aid diagnosis.
Paediatrics (children) Consultants