Facet or sacroiliac joint (RF) radiofrequency thermocoagulation, cryotherapy or phenol (including rhizolysis under image guidance) up to 3 joints
Estimated length of stay: Day case
One follow up appointment
Consultants who offer this procedure at this price
To book this procedure, call us on
020 8936 1157
Terms & Conditions
The Holly – fixed price packages Terms and Conditions
Our fixed price packages offer you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how much your treatment will cost, with the option of finance to allow you to pay for your treatment over a longer period of time.
What is a fixed price package?
It is a total price for all the costs related to your treatment, which is agreed before your stay. It includes all the hospital, consultant and anaesthetist fees.
What is included in your fixed price package?
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission to hospital
- Your consultant and anaesthetist fees for your in-patient care
- All costs associated with your operation or procedure, including standard prosthesis if required (an additional charge may be made for certain bespoke prostheses)
- Food and accommodation
- Nursing care and theatre fees
- 24 hour on-call doctor
- Dressings related to the procedure after discharge, up to and including 14 days
- Take home medication for up to 7 days
- Any tests and scans you require during your stay in hospital
- Daily newspaper
- Physiotherapy required both during your stay and after discharge
- One out-patient visit following discharge for removal of stitches or wound dressing if required
- One follow-up consultation with your consultant (additional follow-ups for certain orthopaedic procedures)
- A further X-ray is also included for hip and knee replacements
What is not included in your fixed price package?
- Consultation fees prior to your stay in hospital
- Diagnostic tests and scans prior to your admission to hospital
- Personal charges while you are in hospital (telephone, visitor’s meals, etc)
- Overnight accommodation if you have been admitted as a day-case patients (additional charge will apply)
What if I need to be re-admitted?
If you have a complication arising from your original procedure after you have been discharged, you will be treated as part of the original package for 30 days following your treatment. After this time each case will be reviewed individually by our Hospital Director and a clinical team. For cosmetic procedures, this period is limited to 12 months.
When do I need to pay for my treatment?
Your treatment must be paid in full 72 hours prior to your admission. You can pay by credit or debit card, cash or cheque. Personal cheques need to be received 14 days prior to admission. Full details of ways to pay will be included in your admission letter.
Finance is available through Chrysalis Finance to help you budget for self-pay treatment. You can spread the cost of your treatment using our interest free and low APR finance options, which can be arranged in advance. Further details are available on our website or by calling our self-pay team on 020 8936 1157.
Terms and conditions
- If at the time of consultation your consultant deems your medical condition to require a different procedure you will be offered an alternative price prior to proceeding with your treatment.
- The price covers the treatment or condition for which you are originally admitted and related complications only. Should you be found, at either pre-operative assessment, or on admission, to have a pre-existing condition which requires additional treatment and/or extra night’s stay in hospital; this will be discussed with you by a member of staff. Under these circumstances a fixed price package may not be the most appropriate option for you, and we will discuss other options with you.
- It is important that you tell us about any pre-existing conditions, as your fixed price is based on the information you have given us. The Holly Private Hospital reserves the right to terminate the fixed price agreement immediately in the event of your failure to disclose any pre-existing condition known to you.
- The fixed package price quoted relates to treatment at The Holly and is not transferrable to any other hospital.
- No refund will be given if you remain in the hospital for less than the expected length of stay or if any elements of care are not used (e.g. physiotherapy).
- Fixed price treatment ends on the hospital discharge date set by your consultant. At your own request, you may continue to stay in hospital after that date, in which case the hospital’s normal charges will apply.
- In the event that you have to be re-admitted in respect of a related complication, the original price will cover your hospital charges including consultant surgeon and anaesthetist’s fees. You will be covered provided that you are re-admitted within 30 days of your original hospital discharge and you have followed the medical advice given. Cosmetic procedures are covered for complications arising within 12 months of the original operation. After this time each case will be reviewed individually by our Hospital Director and our clinical team.
- The hospital will expect the price to be paid in full 72 hours before admission and before treatment is given. Failure to make payment prior to admission may result in the cancellation of your procedure. Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card (please be advised that we do not accept American Express), personal cheque, company cheque, bankers or building society cheque. Personal cheques need to be received 14 days prior to admission. Any personal charges must be paid on discharge.
- The hospital reserves the right to refuse to offer or withdraw fixed price package price.
- The hospital has insurance cover in place for all aspects of your treatment. Any surgeon, anaesthetist or other consultants concerned with your care are not employed by the hospital and have their own insurance cover.