We offer physiotherapy treatment for people presenting with physical problems caused by neurological conditions.
Our chartered Neuro Physiotherapist works with people with a range of conditions including:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- spinal cord injury
- brain injury
- adults with Cerebral Palsy
- or any neurological condition.
Neuro physio services available
Whether you require rehabilitation, a longer term treatment plan tailored to help you manage your condition, mobility aids to support you or simply assessment and advice, we are happy to help.
Initial consultation (45 mins to one hour)
During the initial consultation we’ll talk to you about your condition and focus on identifying any:
- muscle weakness:
- balance issues
- co-ordination issues
- increased or decreased spasticity.
In additional, we might carry out a range of tests (depending on the individual patient), for example:
- muscle strength test
- balance test
- co-ordination test
- gait analysis.
Longer term treatment plan
We also work closely with people to develop individualised treatment plans for rehabilitation, to help you maximise your independence, and improve your ability to undertake day-to-day activities. Longer term physiotherapy plans for people with a neurological condition might include:
- hands on muscle facilitation (physio working with the muscles)
- postural sets of exercise (physio will set the exercises and the patient will continue doing this as part of their programme)
- looking at your gait pattern
- falls prevention programme and how to manage falls
- exercise programme they can do on their own as part of their long term management
- enhancing quality of life – maximise potential for independence (quality of life).
How much does it cost?
Sessions with our Neuro Physiotherapist cost £108 for an initial assessment (45mins to one hour)
and £81 for a follow up appointment (45 mins).Special prices
6 sessions for the price of 5
1 hour assessment + 5 follow ups or
6 follow-ups for price of 5 follow ups
To book an appointment call 020 8936 1201.