About the Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
Our Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic helps hundreds of people, including many local professional sportsmen and women, back to full fitness and mobility every year.
Our physiotherapists treat people of all ages with physical problems caused by illness, accident or ageing including:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Upper limb conditions including the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Lower limb conditions including the groin, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Sports injuries.
- Post-operative rehabilitation following orthopaedic and other surgical procedures.
- Pregnancy related pain
- Posture related problems.
- Stress incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction.
Facilities at the physiotherapy & sports clinic
Our physiotherapy unit contains six individual treatment areas as well as a larger gym area for patient rehabilitation. The new unit is centrally located within the hospital as part our new dedicated outpatient facility meaning patients can access consultations, diagnostic imaging and physiotherapy all under one roof.
We also have a UV cabin offers both UVA and UVB phototherapy.
All of our physiotherapists at The Holly Private Hospital are state-registered and have Chartered status. They are also all members of the Health Professionals Council (HPC). Some are also specialists with post-graduate training in sports injuries or women’s health. We are renowned locally for our high standards of care and friendly atmosphere.
You can read more about the physiotherapy team here.