Are you suffering from widespread pain and extreme tiredness? Our Fibromyalgia clinic can help.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition which causes pain all over the body and affects nearly one in 20 people. People with fibromyalgia may also experience difficulty sleeping, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome and muscle stiffness.
- Initial consultation and diagnosis with a Consultant Pain Physician with expertise in treating fibromyalgia.
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists.
- Individually devised a treatment pathway with onward referral to an appropriate specialist, as required.
- Comprehensive range of treatment options covering the latest medical and interventional therapies.
- A unique programme called ‘The Calm Choice’ which teaches a holistic approach to pain management to help you manage your symptoms using proven techniques.
- Reassessment by your Consultant Pain Physician, as appropriate.
You can self-refer to this service, however, a referral from a GP or other healthcare professional will be needed if you want to pay with any private health insurance you may have. Speak to your GP and ask them to refer you to The Holly Private Hospital.
If you would like to book a consultation in our fibromyalgia clinic please call us on 0208 936 1201 or go to click here to find out more about our self-pay pricing.
Apply for a finance loan
You can apply for a finance loan. Find out more.
Fibromyalgia clinic Consultants