One-stop Pain Clinic
Relieving your pain and managing the symptoms
At the One-Stop Pain Clinic, we are committed to relieving pain and managing symptoms in patients with acute or chronic pain. Our specialist team includes Pain Management Consultants, physiotherapy specialists and our state-of-the-art Diagnostic Centre. The team also has access to other consultant specialists within the hospital to work with and refer to as appropriate.
If you are experiencing pain we can offer a same-day appointment with a specialist physiotherapist who will assess your individual condition and plan an individually tailored treatment pathway with you, to include:
- Fast accurate assessment within 48 hours.
- A multi-disciplinary team of pain experts.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic investigations.
- Individually devised pain management plans.
- Referral to an appropriate specialist for treatment as required.
- Comprehensive range of treatment options covering the latest leading medical and interventional therapies.
- Medical treatments include injections, nerve blocks, Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (TENS), radiofrequency, and neuromodulation stimulation techniques.
- Physiotherapy, acupuncture and psychological therapy are also available to relieve pain and support treatment.
- A unique programme called The Calm Choice which teaches a holistic approach to pain management to assist you in managing your symptoms using research-based proven techniques.
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Back and neck pain
- Oral-facial pain
- Headaches and migraine
- Pelvic pain
- Repetitive strain injury pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Cancer pain
- Abdominal pain
Appointments are available every weekday and on Saturdays. We can usually offer an appointment within the same day and you do not need to be referred by a doctor to this service.
Please note the initial assessment is unlikely to be covered by any private health insurance you may have, but further treatment may be depending on what is recommended.
If you would like to book a consultation in our pain clinic please call us on 0208 936 1201
Want to book an appointment?