Sunday Private GP Service
In order to support social isolation measures as a result of the Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, all Private GP appointments at The Holly Private Hospital will be completed via Skype or telephone call. The Private GP service will only be open Monday to Friday with all weekend services at The Holly Private Hospital postponed from week commencing 23rd March.
If you have an appointment booked for an upcoming weekend, we will be in touch to re-arrange.
To discuss an upcoming appointment or change an existing booking, call 020 8936 1201.
The Holly Private Hospital now offers a Sunday Private GP Service. However, as it is a Sunday there are limitations to the service;
- 15-minute appointment is from £120
- Appointments available between 9am – 12pm
- Appointments can be booked anytime throughout the week and from 8am on a Sunday
- The Holly Private Hospital is not an acute or urgent care centre so please ensure for any acute or urgent care you seek medical attention in a more acute unit e.g. A&E department at your local hospital
- If you are suffering from chest pain or any other medical emergency you must call 999
- No walk in’s – an appointment must be booked prior to arrival so please ensure an appointment has been made by contacting us on 020 8936 1201
- Payment required on the day – credit or debit card only
- No on-site pharmacy available. A prescription will be given which can be taken to the nearest pharmacist or can return to our pharmacy when it opens on Monday morning
If you would like to book an appointment regarding our Sunday Private GP service please call us on 0208 936 1201 or click here to send an enquiry form.