Endoscopy Referral Guidelines
Meet the Team
We have 13 Endoscopists in total – 5 Consultant Gastroenterologists, 6 General and Colorectal Surgeons and 2 Upper GI Surgeons. We have a core team of clinicians, nurses, health care assistants, and decontamination technicians who specialise in endoscopy to deliver high standards of services to patients.
If you wish to refer a patient for an endoscopy, please post or email a referral letter, this can be addressed to a named consultant if preferred:
General and Colorectal Surgeons
Upper GI Surgeons
Key Clinical Staff
- Maureen Mcnabb – Theatre Manager, Endoscopy Safety Lead
- Tania Sy-Ang – Endoscopy Lead Nurse
- Roseann Barker – Ward and Day Care Manager
Endoscopy Theatre, Lower Ground Floor, Nuffield Health The Holly Hospital, High Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5HX
- Nuffield Health The Holly Hospital: 02085053311
- Endoscopy Team: 02085053311 Ext. 4627 or 02089361221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations Department: 02085053311 Ext. 2514 or 02089361200
- Pharmacy Department: 02085053311 Ext. 4325 or 4130 or 0208 936 1223
- Outpatients Department: 02085053311 Ext. 4168 or 4173
- Patients Relations Office: 02085053311 Ext. 4305
- For out-of-hours advice, you may contact the Ward Sister or Resident Medical Officer at 02085053311 Ext. 4161 or 4162
*In case of an emergency, you are advised to go to your nearest A&E department with a copy of your Endoscopy Report.
For Endoscopy services that we may not be able to provide here, we can refer you to other Nuffield Hospitals.
- Nuffield Health St. Barts Hospital – 38 Giltspur St. EC1A 7BS – T: 02033869131
- Nuffield Health Parkside Hospital – 53 Parkside Road Wimbledon SW19 5NX, T: 02089718207
- Nuffield Health Highgate Hospital – 17-19 View Rd, London N6 4DJ, T: 020 3925 1615