Patients receiving cancer treatments at The Holly Private Hospital are also able to access a full range of supportive care services including:
- Private GP services
- Onsite diagnostics department
- Pathology laboratory
- Onsite pharmacy
- Pain management specialists
- Our dietitian can provide specialist nutritional advice and dietary support
- The physiotherapy team who can offer physical therapy and rehabilitation and complementary therapies including acupuncture
- Our team of psychologists and counsellors who can offer emotional support to you and your family.
Staying in contact with you
We think that one of the most important parts of cancer care is actually keeping in touch with you. Our team will always try their best to be available for a chat or to keep you up-to-date with the latest information on cancer and cancer treatments.
When you come to The Holly Private Hospital for cancer care we will give you contact details for your consultant doctors and our specialist oncology nurses who are there to support you when you need them.