Cancer care facilities
We offer self-pay and insured treatment for many different types of cancer in the comfortable and private surroundings of The Holly Private Hospital.
Our cancer care facilities include:
- Two inpatient wards with private en-suite rooms and comfortable seating for friends or family
- Chemotherapy suite fitted with state-of-the-art equipment needed to deliver complex cancer treatment in comfortable and relaxed surroundings
- Five state-of-the-art operating theatres
- Pathology laboratory which provides a range of testing facilities with rapid turnaround times
- Imaging department equipped with MRI, mammography, CT scanning and ultrasound
- Spacious and modern daycare centre for patients having day-case treatment
- Patient information area with a wide range of information on cancer, treatments and local support groups
- Private consultation rooms for one-to-one meetings with your care team.
As a patient at The Holly Private Hospital, you can choose to have chemotherapy treatment in the relaxing surroundings of the chemotherapy suite or in your own private bedroom. Many people enjoy the social aspect of having cancer treatment in the same space as other people who are going through a similar situation.
Our highly-skilled team of nurses and our outstanding cancer care facilities provide a supportive environment for all patients and their families.