Self Pay Procedures Guide Price List
Below you can find guide prices for some of our most common procedures. Please note that these costings are a guide price only, as each individual patient’s needs are very different. Please note that these prices can vary depending on hospital fees, consultant charges and anaesthetist fees.
If you are considering surgery at The Holly Private Hospital, please call our Self-Pay Enquiry Line directly on 020 8936 1157 and we can talk through your procedure. Please note this contact number is for general pricing which does include diagnostics or payments.
Please note prices do vary depending on the cosmetic surgeon performing surgery.
Guide prices are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change. Please ensure you are aware of all charges before proceeding to surgery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO TREATMENTS
Guide prices generally include:
- Pre-operative assessment
- Accommodation and food
- Theatre Fees
- Nursing Care
- Services of Resident Medical Officer
- In-patient diagnostic services
- Physiotherapy whilst you are an in-patient at the hospital (if required as part of procedure)
- Standard prostheses (except where stated)
- Hospital charges for one out-patient visit following discharge for removal of stitches or wound dressing
- Consultant Surgeon fees for your in-patient care
- Consultant Anaesthetist fees
Any other services specified in our quotation letter. For diagnostic bookings and prices please contact 0208 936 1202 and for payments please contact 0208 936 1180.
Guide prices exclude (unless stated in your written quotation):
- Out-patient consultations either before or after your in-patient care
- Outpatient diagnostic services
- Out-patient physiotherapy before admissionand after discharge
- Costs associated with unrelated medical conditions
- Additional treatment or overnight stays
- Post-discharge tests
- Personal charges (visitors meals, alcoholic drinks etc)
- Journeys by taxi or private ambulance
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The guide price covers the treatment or condition for which you are originally admitted and related complications only. Should you be found, at either pre-operative assessment, or on admission, to have a pre-existing condition which requires additional treatment and/or extra nights stay in hospital; this will be discussed with you by a member of staff. Under these circumstances a Fixed Price treatment package may not be the most appropriate option for you, and we will discuss other options with you.
- It is important that you tell us about any pre-existing conditions, as the guide price is based on the information you have given us. The Holly Private Hospital reserves the right to terminate the Price Agreement immediately in the event of your failure to disclose any pre-existing condition known to you.
- The price only covers care provided at The Holly Private Hospital itself and not at any other unit.
- No refund will be given if you remain in the hospital for less than the expected length of stay or if any elements of care are not used (e.g. physiotherapy).
- Treatment ends on the hospital discharge date set by your consultant. At your own request, you may continue to stay in hospital after that date, in which case the hospital’s normal charges will apply. Day patients who stay overnight will be charged an additional fee.
- In the event that you have to be re-admitted in respect of a related complication, the original price will cover your hospital charges including consultant surgeon and anaesthetists fees. You will be covered provided that you are re-admitted within 30 days of your original hospital discharge.
- The hospital will expect the price to be paid in full before admission and before treatment is given. Failure to make payment prior to admission may result in the cancellation of your procedure. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, personal cheque, company cheque, bankers or building society cheque. Cheques must be received at the hospital at least five banking days prior to admission. Any personal charges must be paid on discharge.
- The hospital reserves the right to refuse Fixed Price Treatment.
- The hospital has insurance cover in place for all aspects of your treatment. Any surgeon, anaesthetist or other consultants concerned with your care are not employed by the hospital, and have their own insurance cover.