When it comes to your health you deserve the best.
There are three main ways you can access private healthcare at The Holly Private Hospital:
1. You can self-pay for your own treatment.
2. You can pay with any private medical insurance that you may have. Find out more….
3. You can apply for a finance loan. Find out more…
Paying for your own treatment
There are many benefits to paying for your own healthcare and treatment. For example, as a private patient you can:
- choose which of our leading consultants you want to see
- get an appointment quickly, on a date and time that suits you
- avoid waiting times and queues
- quickly and easily access tests and investigations
- start treatment as soon as you want
- access procedures currently not available on the NHS.
All of our private self-pay patients can benefit from
- Guaranteed private ensuite bedroom with premium finish
- Á la carte menu with extensive choices
- Complimentary daily newspaper and toiletries
- Towelling dressing gown for use during your stay plus complimentary slippers
As a private patient you will receive exclusive benefits, from great food and a private ensuite bedroom, to priority access and appointments to suit your lifestyle. We strive to help you feel like a guest as well as a patient.
|Rapid access to consultations, investigations and treatment
||Within NHS guidelines
|Choice of appointment time
|Choice of consultant
|Private ensuite bedroom with premium finish
|Á la carte menu with extensive choices
|Complimentary daily newspaper
|Dressing gown for use during stay and complimentary slippers
|Free local calls for inpatients
|Business services available, eg photocopying
|Visit from management representative
Special needs and requests
Our Patient Relations Team are here to attend to any non-clinical issues and requests you may have during your stay. While you are in the hospital, a member of the Patient Relations Team will visit you daily.
Some examples of the services that can be arranged or facilitated by our Patient Relations Team for our private patients include:
- VIP car service
- Hotel accommodation for patients and visitors
- Travel/transport information
- Restaurant reservations/eating out
- Local area information
- Essential shopping
- Beauty treatments e.g hair and manicures
- Business services
- Pet sitting arrangements
Step-by-step process to treatment
1. Speak to your GP
For most hospital services you will need to be referred by your GP or other healthcare professional before you can be seen at any UK hospital. When your GP recommends that you need to see a specialist consultant, ask them to refer you to Holly House Hospital.
2. Contact us
Contact us to discuss your needs, our consultants and prices:
- Call our dedicated self-pay enquiry line on 020 8936 1157
- Request a call back from one of our advisors.
- Email us.
- Please note the above contact number is for general pricing which does include diagnostics or payments. For diagnostic bookings and prices please contact 0208 936 1202 and for payments please contact 0208 936 1180.
3. Book a consultation
Consultations can be booked directly with us at a time to suit you – they can cost from approximately £200 to £250 depending on the consultant and their experience. If you have a specific consultant in mind we can put you in contact with their secretary for their individual charges.
We will ask to take a swipe of your debit or credit card when or before you arrive for your appointment or admission. We will record and securely store your card details and in the event that you incur additional charges (not covered by your insurance, employer or self-pay package), we may use these details to take payment. We accept all major credit cards.
4. Arrange treatment
If once you’ve had your outpatient appointment, your consultant recommends that you need some tests or surgical treatment we will let you know exactly how much your individual treatment will cost before going ahead and then arrange your hospital stay as soon as is convenient for you.
5. Pay for treatment
Wherever possible we offer all-inclusive package prices to include all nursing and medical care, your hospital stay and your consultant’s fee. Costs not included are costs associated with unrelated medical conditions, additional treatment or overnight stays, units of blood and personal costs such as telephone calls.
Important financial information
The way in which we store your card details complies with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which was developed by Visa, MasterCard and other credit card providers, protecting cardholder data from fraud.
We will not use your stored card details if you do not incur any additional costs. If you do not have a debit or credit card, it is acceptable for a friend or a family member to store their card details on your behalf. We will not ask you for your card details every time you attend unless the stored card has either expired or if we stored your details more than 6 months ago.
If you are insured we will still ask for your card details as we may need them to pay for items not covered by your insurer. This may include items such as take-home drugs, telephone calls, visitor meals, crutches and insurance excesses or shortfalls.
Similarly, if you are a self-pay patient and have paid up-front for a self-pay package we will still ask for your card details. This is because you may still incur additional charges not included in your package price. These may include items such as take-home drugs, visitor meals or further tests.
We will give you a detailed statement showing any outstanding charges before we take payment. You will have a minimum of 10 days to query your bill and/or make payment. We may then use your stored card details to take the payment but we will send you confirmation in the post.