Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report
The Holly Private Hospital is registered by the Care Quality Commission and bound by the Health and Social Care Act 2008. The Care Quality Commission is the independent regulator of health and social care, provided by hospitals, nursing homes and other residential units. The hospital undergoes regular inspections by the Commission in order to retain this registration.
The Holly Private Hospital has received a 'Good' CQC rating in 2017 with 'Outstanding' for being well-led.
A copy of the most recent inspection report for The Holly Private Hospital is available on the CQC website at www.cqc.org.uk or you can read the full report here
Additionally we have achieved the following accreditations:
- Our onsite Pathology laboratory has full Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA).
- The Decontamination Department has three certificates of compliance - CE Certificate Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC, ISO13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008.
- The Holly Private Hospital is a BUPA approved Breast Cancer Centre and BUPA approved MRI Unit.
- We were the first UK hospital to receive Worldhost Business Status for customer service excellence.
All consultants working at The Holly Private Hospital have to apply for Practising Privileges. In order to gain practising privileges the consultant has to demonstrate compliance with a number of parameters including:
- GMC certificate
- GMC specialist registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- CRB clearance
- Have an annual appraisal
- Approval by Medical Advisory Committee of The Holly Private Hospital.