Heel Pain Clinic
Many people suffer from long-term heel pain, or ‘plantar fasciitis’, for more than six months before seeking advice and treatment. However, if diagnosed early, this common condition can be treated very quickly through revolutionary, new non-invasive techniques.
Our multi-disciplinary heel pain clinic provides patients with a full diagnosis and treatment for all foot conditions from a team of experts including a Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Consultant Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon, chartered Physiotherapist and Consultant Radiologist.
The service is ideal for anyone with a foot problem but particularly patients with heel pain or tendo-achilles pain.
- Accurate assessment by a multi-disciplinary team.
- One-stop clinic to diagnose and treat.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic investigations, including MRI, interpreted by a specialist musculo-skeletal radiologist.
- Individually devised pain management plans.
- Comprehensive range of treatment options covering the latest leading medical and interventional therapies including extra-corporeal shockwave therapy.
- Individual exercise prescription.
- Onward referral pathway to surgery if required.
- Quick recovery and return to mobility.
Your appointment with the whole team of experts will take 30 minutes. You can self-refer to this service but will require a referral from your GP if you want to pay with any private health insurance you may have.
Heel Pain Clinic Consultants