Holly House Hospital and The London Women’s Clinic Join Forces
Holly House Hospital is now working with The London Women’s Clinic to enhance our specialist fertility services offering in Essex.
This partnership brings together the pioneering experience of The London Women’s Clinic with the outstanding patient care, clinical expertise and friendly atmosphere of Holly House Hospital to provide patients with the best possible chance of success. Holly House Hospital and The London Women’s Clinic will be able to offer our patients:
- Over 60 years’ experience in providing fertility and healthcare solutions (combined).
- 69% success rates (three cycle package). Higher than UK average.
- Access to the largest sperm bank in the UK.
- Brand new, state-of-the art clinical and laboratory suite.
- Fertility clinic of choice for lesbian couples and single women.
- Individual solutions for individual people.
- Convenient, local and trusted fertility service.
Speaking about this new partnership Phil Bates, Director of Holly House Hospital said, “We are delighted to be partnering with The London Women’s Clinic to offer even more fertility services to the people of Essex. The London’s Women Clinic has a long history of providing innovative fertility services with fantastic success rates and we are delighted to have them on-board.”
Kamal Ahuja, Scientific and Managing Director of The London Women’s Clinic said, “This is a significant relationship for us which cements the experience of two well established providers of reproductive healthcare in Essex. We look forward to welcoming patients to our clinic at Holly House.”
The new fertility service at Holly House Hospital will be starting in Autumn this year.
We are planning to hold a fertility open night on 19th November 2015 for the public to share more information about the new services.