Virtual nurse recruitment week 25th January – 29th January 2021
Date: Saturday 30 Jan 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location: The Holly Private Hospital, High Rd, Buckhurst Hill, IG9 5HX, GB
Are you a qualified nurse, a student qualifying in 2021 or are you an experienced nurse thinking about returning to the profession? We're holding a virtual nurse recruitment event to let you know more about the exciting nursing opportunities available in our Outpatients Department and Inpatient Wards at award-winning The Holly Private Hospital.
During our virtual nurse recruitment week, you will hear first-hand from nurses and frontline colleagues in the area you are interested in working in, and learn about what it’s like to work at our internationally leading private hospital.
You will also hear from our nurse leaders what it means to be a Holly nurse, about the exciting roles available and how you can join us. You can also take part in a virtual tour of our stunning and modern facilities.
The virtual nurse recruitment event will be held from 25th January to 29th January 2021 between 9am and 7.00pm.
The event will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Once you've signed up for the recruitment event below, you'll get a confirmation email with the links for the event, easy joining instructions and more information.
You can book your place at our virtual nurse recruitment event using the form below, or alternatively email email@example.com or call Sam on 07817 110 463 to arrange a time that best suits you to speak to our team.
Reasons to Join The Holly Private Hospital
- Multi-award winning Hospital (Winner of 2020 UK Customer Experience Awards and UK Employee Experience Awards)
- Friendly and professional team
- Competitive salary
- Investment in your personal training and development with many opportunities career progression
- Great management team – Hospital Director recognised in the 2019 UK Business Awards as an Inspirational Leader
- Excellent employee satisfaction (90% employees say their work has been made safer through measures introduced as a result of Covid-19. 92% rate our communication during the pandemic as good. 95% said flexibility during the pandemic from their line manager regarding their own personal circumstances was good, 96% are proud of the work we have done to support the NHS during the pandemic.) Source Harris Interactive Staff Survey 2020.