Clinical recruitment event - 25 to 29 October 2021
Date: Monday 25 Oct 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location: The Holly Private Hospital, High Rd, Buckhurst Hill, IG9 5HX, GB
We're holding a virtual Clinical Recruitment Open Event from 25 to 29 October 2021 and are excited to tell you about a range number of new clinical vacancies at award-winning The Holly Private Hospital. From a range of nursing vacancies to posts in our radiography and physiotherapy teams, we're looking for talented and passionate people to join our teams.
What can I expect from the virtual recruitment event?
During our virtual clinical recruitment event, you will:
- meet our brilliant clinical staff including managers and heads of department about our team and how we work
- find out what it's like to work at The Holly and why we are a great place to work
- learn more about the exciting roles available and how you can join us.
You can also take part in a virtual tour of our stunning and modern facilities.
Our vacancies include:
- Staff Nurse - OPD
- Staff Nurse - Ward
- Paediatric Lead
- Scrub & Anaesthetic Nurses/ODPs
- CT/MRI Radiographer
- BMS & Microbiology
- Chemo Nurse Specialist – Part Time, fixed term
- Oncology Pharmacist
Our virtual nurse recruitment event will be held from 25 – 29 October 2021 between 9am and 7.00pm.
The event will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Once you've signed up for the recruitment event below, you'll get a confirmation email with the links for the event, easy joining instructions and more information.
You can book your place using the form below.
Alternatively email email@example.com or call Sam on 07817 110 463 to arrange a time that best suits you to speak to our team.
Reasons to Join The Holly Private Hospital:
- Multi-award winning Hospital
- Friendly and professional team
- Competitive salary
- Investment in your personal training and development with many opportunities career progression
- Great management team
- Excellent employee satisfaction (90% employees say their work has been made safer through measures introduced as a result of Covid-19. 92% rate our communication during the pandemic as good. 95% said flexibility during the pandemic from their line manager regarding their own personal circumstances was good, 96% are proud of the work we have done to support the NHS during the pandemic.) Source Harris Interactive Staff Survey 2020.
If you want to join our multi-award winning team then register for the event and come along to speak to our senior team to find out more. If you cannot attend but are still interested then please contact our Recruitment Business Partner, Samantha Proud, on firstname.lastname@example.org