Mr Mark Ho-Asjoe
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Main NHS base:
Mr Ho-Asjoe carries our the following cosmetic procedures at The Holly Private Hospital:
- cosmetic breast surgery - augmentation, breast reduction, uplift, asymmetry correction
- body contouring - abdominoplasty, liposuction, fat transfer, body lift surgery
- facial cosmetic - facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, lip surgery, scar revision.
Mark is an examiner for the Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery for Queen Mary Hospital.
He regularly contributes to Closer Magazine providing expert advice on celebrity plastic surgery.
Training & background:
Mr Ho-Asjoe graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1989 before starting surgical training in London leading to inclusion on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery and a recognised fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery at the Wellington Hospital, London.
Currently Mark Ho-Asjoe is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St. Thomas Hospital, and has been in private practice since 2003. He is a full member of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS), and British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and is on the Specialist Registrar for Plastic Surgery of the General Medical Council.
Personal website address:
- International Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Associations Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPs)
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our Premium+ service.
Find out more
We offer rapid access to care at competitive prices for patients choosing to pay for their own treatment as well our Premium+ service.
Find out more