Mr Mandeep Lamba
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Main NHS base:
Barts Health NHS Trust (Whipps Cross Hospital)
- Hip replacement surgery - including primary hip replacement and revision hip replacement.
- Knee replacement surgery including unicompartmental knee replacement; total knee replacement; arthroscopic knee surgery and related reconstruction including meniscal repair.
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Meniscus Repair.
- Primary, complex primary and revision joint replacement.
- Joint replacement for younger active adults including hip resurfacing and the use of modern bearing surfaces such as ceramic-on-ceramic implant.
Mr Mandeep Lamba is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic surgeon. He qualified in 1984 from the University of Delhi.
Mr Lamba specialises in knee and hip surgery including hip and knee replacements. He also treats patients who need complex hip and knee surgery including those who need a revision of a failed hip or knee replacement as well as younger active adults who need surgery.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Want to book an appointment?
Call us on:
020 8936 1201
F: 020 8502 9735
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our Premium+ service.
Find out more
We offer rapid access to care at competitive prices for patients choosing to pay for their own treatment as well our Premium+ service.
Find out more