Mr Shiv Bhanot
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Main NHS base:
Barking, Havering & Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust
General urology, prostatic problems, female urological problems and Laparoscopic surgery.
Surgical Treatments offered by Mr Bhanot:
- Optical Urethrotomy
- Intravesical Botox
- Bladder Biopsy
- Bladder Tumour resection (TURBT)
- Intravesical treatments( Cystistat, Ialluril) for Bladder infections/chronic cystitis.
- Bladder Chemotherapy
- Intravesical BCG
- Ureteroscopic Laser Treatment of Kidney Stones
- Ureteric Stenting
- Shockwave treatment of kidney stones, ESWL lithotripsy
- Laser Prostatectomy(HOLEP)
- Laparoscopic Nerve Sparing Radical Prostatectomy
- Bulkamid injections for urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic Colposuspension
- Hydrocele Repair
- Excision of Epidydmal Cyst
- Orchidectomy for Testicular Cancer
Fees, Training & Background:
Consultants set their own fees for a consultation. To find out how much Mr Shiv Bhanot charges for a consultation, please visit their profile on the PHIN website here
Mr Bhanot has an established urological practice in East London and Essex since 1995. Mr Bhanot takes pride in offering a patient centred approach in his practice. Patients and relatives are actively encouraged to participate in the decision making process of their management.
He has a vast experience in general, endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery. He has pioneered several surgical techniques and regularly updates his knowledge and skills. He has worked as a Board Director for Societe Internationale Urologie (SIU). He is honorary Professor in Urology. Mr Bhanot is also part time Consultant Urological Surgeon at Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals Trust (BHRUHT) at King George and Queens Hospitals. He is a core member of Cancer MDT and Pelvic Floor MDT at BHRUHT.
Mr Bhanot is well known for his expertise and routinely gets second opinion referrals from around the world.
Personal website address:
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc