Mr Daniel Williams
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon
QualificationsMBChB BSc FRCS(Tr&Orth)
Main NHS base:
- Trauma – Fractures and soft tissue injuries to the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Elective Hand and Wrist surgery – Carpal tunnel, Dupuytren’s disease, Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis,base of thumb arthritis, minimally invasive wrist surgery, treatment of ganglions and tendinopathies, wrist instability and wide awake surgery
- Elbow Surgery – Tennis and golfers elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, elbow instability and stiffness
- Shoulder Surgery – Open and arthroscopic shoulder surgery, shoulder instability, rotator cuff pathology/tears, frozen shoulder and shoulder arthroplasty (replacement surgery)
Fees, Training & Background:
Mr Williams is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon with a Specialist interest in Hand and Upper Limb surgery who is passionate about offering high class and personalised care for his patients.
Daniel is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with Barts Health NHS Trust providing complex elective and trauma care at London’s busiest Major Trauma Centre, The Royal London Hospital and at Whipps Cross Hospital, the regional Fragility Fracture Centre.
Daniel studied Medicine at the University of Bristol Medical School prior to completing his Orthopaedic specialist training in London on the prestigious Percivall Pott Rotation. Following being awarded his Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons in 2017, he went on to complete a 2 year internationally renowned fellowship with the Brisbane Hand and Upper Limb Unit, Australia. This provided him with the opportunity to train under a team of world class surgeons and develop a number of advanced surgical skills. He is highly trained and skilled in all aspects of upper limb surgery including trauma, arthroscopic procedures on the wrist and shoulder, microsurgery and joint replacements (shoulder and hand). He has a specialist interest in complex trauma, minimally invasive wrist surgery and joint arthroplasty.
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- ritish Elbow and Shoulder Scociety (BESS)
- British Orthopaedics Association (BOA)
- Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- General Medical Council
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment