Ms Lara Ellison
QualificationsBSc (hons) MSc RD
Main NHS base:
St Margaret's Hospital, Epping
- Nutrition and dietetics.
- Diabetes (type 1 and 2 and gestational).
- Weight management, and nutrition support.
- Allergies/intolerances and gastrointestinal disorders including coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.
Training & background:
Lara Ellison is a highly organised, professional and self-motivated Registered Dietitian (RD) with a great passion for nutrition and people’s wellbeing.
She received a BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Surrey, Guildford, in June 2005 and an MSc in Advanced Practice, Diabetes Care from Kings College, London, in March 2017.
She has over 14 years extensive NHS hospital and community experience within West Essex which has enabled her to specialise in several areas of dietetics including Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Nutrition Support and Weight management.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of BDA Dietitians in Food Allergy and Intolerance group
- Member of BDA specialist Gastroenterology group
- Diabetes UK
- Coeliac UK
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our premium service.
Find out more
Patients who wish to pay for their own consultation and treatment can book a self-pay appointment today.
Find out more