Dr Neeraj Jain
General Paediatrics and Paediatric Cardiology
QualificationsMBBS, FRCPCH, EACVI (European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging) accreditation in congenital heart disease echocardiogram.
Main NHS base:
North Middlesex University Hospital
- General Paediatrics: all conditions including feeding difficulties in babies, crying, vomiting, constipation, cough, asthma, breathlessness, growth and weight gain concerns, gastro oesophageal reflux, rashes.
- Neonatology: new born examination, well baby clinics, feeding difficulties.
- Cardiology: Heart murmurs, faints, dizzy spells, palpitations.
Fees, Training & Background:
I am a General Paediatrician with expertise in paediatric cardiology. I have over 21 years of paediatric experience. I have achieved my specialist clinical training from Oxford. I have also worked as a consultant at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. I provide consultation for a range of general paediatric conditions including growth, development, feeding difficulties, abdominal pain, constipation, enuresis, urine infections, reflux, cough, asthma and rashes. I also provide paediatric cardiology consultations for heart murmurs, palpitations, faints, dizzy spells and much more. I have expertise in paediatric echocardiogram and accredited by the European association of cardiovascular imaging.
I regularly deliver teachings to the medical students, junior doctors and general practitioners and supervise paediatric and GP trainees. I am also in the question setting group for Royal College of Paediatrics examinations. I regularly present in various national and international meetings. I have published my articles in reputed journals.
I am passionate about providing holistic paediatric care to my patients.
• Fellow of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
• Member of Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology Specialist Interest Group (PECSIG)
• Member of British Association of General Paediatricians
• Associate member of Resuscitation council, UK.
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our premium service.
Find out more
Patients who wish to pay for their own consultation and treatment can book a self-pay appointment today.
Find out more