Dr Monika Bajaj
QualificationsMRCPCH, MD (Paediatrics), Diplomate of National Board (DNB Paediatrics) MBBS
Languages spoken:Hindi, Bengali
Main NHS base:
Previously at Royal London Hospital and St.James’s University Hospital (Leeds)
- Academic underachievement (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia)
- Anaemia, Vitamin D deficiency
- Behavioural problems
- Developmental delay
- Childhood obesity
- Chronic constipation, soiling
- Cough, asthma, wheeze
- Daytime wetting/ bedwetting
- Headaches, migraine
- Infections of skin, ear/nose/throat, chest, urine etc
- Fever, sore throats, poor growth and tiredness
- Flat feet, knock knees, back pain, painful limbs/limp
- Skin rashes and eczema
- Vomiting, reflux, recurrent abdominal pain, diarrhoea
Training & background:
Dr Bajaj’s specialisms include developmental delay, autism and ADHD diagnosis and management using internationally recognised and FDA approved tools such as 3di assessment for Autism diagnosis and Qbcheck test for ADHD diagnosis. She is also trained in screening for Dyslexia and works with high caliber therapists and professionals who specialise in educational underachievement and challenging behaviour, to provide the best possible support for your child to fulfill their potential. Dr Bajaj has successfully managed bedwetting and soiling issues for many children including those in their teens with her simple and thorough approach. She regularly attends national and international conferences to keep herself up-to-date with advances in paediatrics to provide the best possible care for your child.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- National Autistic Society
- Medical Protection Society
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our premium service.
Find out more
Patients who wish to pay for their own consultation and treatment can book a self-pay appointment today.
Find out more