Dr Garima Srivastava
Consultant Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist
Main NHS base:
Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust
- 3D/4D Ovarian Reserve Testing/Uterine Assessment (Antral Follicle Count)
- Ovarian Reserve Testing (Anti Mullerian Hormone Test/ Antral Follicle Count)
- Fallopian Tube Testing (HSG and HyCoSy)
- Hormone Blood Tests Asssessment
- Male Fertility Check (Semen test)
- One Stop Clinics for fertility
Training & background:
I am a Consultant Gynaecologist, with 18 years’ experience of working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
I qualified in 1997 and did my MD at King George’s Medical College, India which primarily focussed on cervical smear abnormalities and its treatment. I came to UK in 2005 and completed a comprehensive speciality training programme of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and have the accreditation of the UK Specialist Training Authority. I was appointed as a consultant in 2015 at Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust after completing a fellowship in the fertility unit.
Training globally has given me understanding and respect for people from all the parts of the world.
My main areas of interest now are to help couples who are finding it difficult to have a baby. I have trained extensively in this area and soon I discovered that I had a particular talent for this areas of medicine which needed sensitivity to understand the emotional journey that couples go through. I am known for my calm, sensitive and caring approach, which my patients find extremely reassuring.
I am committed to provide excellent, evidence based services to couples who are trying for a baby on all aspects of fertility. I am also a trainer for various aspects of assisted conception through British Fertility Society.
- Royal College Of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- British Society Of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- American Society Of Reproductive Medicine
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc