Dr Davendra Bhatt
QualificationsMBChB MRCGP MAAFP MAcadMEd DGM DRCOG DCH
Main NHS base:
Pimlico Health at the Marven Surgery, Westminster
- General Medical Practice
- Men’s Health
- Wellness, Wellbeing and Holistic Care
I enjoy the privilege of caring for individuals and families ensuring that my patients are listened to, concerns are addressed and individualised management plans created.
Fees, Training & Background:
I graduated in 2003 from Manchester University Medical School then undertook posts across the North West and went on to complete my GP Vocational Training Scheme in Sheffield.
During my training in major teaching hospitals, district general hospitals and general practice I was lucky to learn from and work with colleagues with excellent clinical skill and wonderful bedside manner. This inspired me to take pride and care in looking after my patients and drove my interest in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate doctors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- GP Partner
- GP Tutor and Examiner for Barts and the London School of Medicine, Queen Mary University of London
- Programme Director for Barking, Dagenham and Hovering GP Vocational Training Scheme
- British Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Academy of Medical Educators