Professor Anil Taneja
QualificationsBSc MBBS FRCP [Uk-Lond] FRCP [Ire] FRCPE MSc [card-distn] MD FESC
General Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Hypertension, Heart Failure, Syncope and Falls, General Medicine, Acute Medicine, Palpitations, Chest Pain, Breathlessness, Cardiovascular prevention, Hypercholesterolaemia. Specialities and expertise – Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Training & background:
- Dr Taneja completed basic training [SHO rotation from Sept 1995 until Jan 1999] in Medicine at the Oxfordshire Deanery. Meanwhile he achieved an MRCP from the UK and MRCP from Ireland.
- He completed higher specialist training from 1999 – 2009 at the London Deanery. He then completed an MSc in Cardiology at the Imperial College [NHLI] with a distinction, followed by MD from Royal Brompton Hospital [Imperial College, London Univ] .
- Dr Taneja has made various presentations at national and International cardiology society meetings [British, American and European] and published articles in various peer review journals and wrote book chapters [acute coronary syndrome].
- He obtained full accreditation in Echocardiography both by British society of Echocardiography and also by European Association of cardiovascular imaging.
- He completed level 2 cardiac CT Training and is an accrediated member of British Society of Cardiac Imaging and the Society of Cardiac CT in the USA.
- He also completed an advanced course in nuclear cardiology at Imperial College [Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital].
- Dr Taneja enjoys teaching and was the Director of MRCP Paces course of PASTEST. He is presently Examiner of MRCP paces Examination for Royal College of Physicians-London.
European Society of Cardiologists
British Cardiac Society
Royal Colleges of Physicians [London, Edinburgh and Ireland]
British society of Echocardiography
European Association of Cardiac Imaging
Society of Cardiac CT [USA]
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc