Our cancer care facilities
Our dedicated cancer team offers treatment for many different types of cancer in the comfortable and private surroundings of The Holly Private Hospital.
Our oncology facilities include:
- two inpatient wards with private ensuite rooms and comfortable seating for friends or family
- our new purpose built chemotherapy suite fitted with state-of-the-art equipment needed to deliver complex cancer treatment in comfortable and relaxed surroundings
- 5 state-of-the-art operating theatres
- our on-site pathology laboratory which provides a range of testing facilities with rapid turnaround times
- our fully equipped diagnostics and imaging department equipped with the latest technology including MRI, mammography, CT scanning and ultrasound which helps our team determine the best possible treatment options for each patient
- our spacious and modern day care centre for patients having day-case treatment
- a patient information area with a wide range of information on cancer, treatments and local support groups
- private consultation rooms for one-to-one meetings with your care team.
As a cancer patient at The Holly Private Hospital you can choose to have chemotherapy treatment in the relaxing surroundings of the chemotherapy suite or in your own private bedroom. The professional and highly-skilled team of nurses provide a supportive environment for all patients receiving chemotherapy and many of our patients enjoy the social aspect of having cancer treatment in the same space as other people who are going through a similar situation.